Overview of Import –Export Code
- What is Import Export Code (IEC)?
Import Export Code (IEC) contains 10 digit numbers which is issued by the DGFT. To import or sending out products and ventures from India it is required to get Import Export Code (IEC). Import Export Code is issued by the Director General of Foreign Trade (DGFT), Ministry of Commerce and Industries, Government of India. It is important to acquire by each individual associated with global exchange of Export and Import.
- How to get Import Export Code?
An application is required to be submitted to the Directorate General of Foreign Trade alongside the fundamental archives and essential expenses. After the accommodation of an application, DGFT will issue the Import Export Code inside 15-20 working days.
- What is the validity Of Import Export Code?
It is issued for the lifetime of the entity. It doesn’t require renewal.
- Here are the some advantages of IEC:
- It is the essential verification for a firm as an Importer/Exporter in India.
- It goes about as a permit for Importing and Exporting of products.
- It is submitted to different government experts to acquire benefits in regard of their fare and import from traditions, DGFT, Export Promotion Council and so forth.
- Through IEC number, Goods are cleared from the customs.
- IEC number should be legal for every one of the divisions/units and manufacturing plants showed on the IEC number.
- With the assistance of IEC, it decreases the transport of illicit products.
Any one this identity proof:
a) Voter’s I-card
b) Driving License
c) Aadhar Card
Photograph of applicant
PAN card of firm or Individual
Cancelled cheque of firm/individual with pre-printed name
Digital signature Certificate of individual
Sale deed/Rental agreement
Latest electricity/telephone bill
Steps Involved in Import-Export Code:
Preparation of application
a) Our Experts will call you and guide you about Import-Export Code.
b) Mahaprenuer mail you required documents list.
c) Mahaprenuer collect all necessary documents.
Drafting of application
a) Mahaprenuer gather your information and documents and verify it.
b) Mahaprenuer prepare your application in prescribed format.
a) Mahaprenuer submit your application to concerning Governmental authorities.
b) after processing of application concerned authority issue your Import-Export Code.
Get In Package
- Import Export Code
- Legal support for APEDA Registration
- Support for loans and subsidies by MSAMB
- 10% Discount On Project Report Preaparation
- Legal Support
- Call on 9730252210 for more Information.
What our Customers say?
Mahapreneur.com provide us good services and guidance after incorporation of our firm. I Personally recommend do Startup Consultation from Mahapreneur.com
Fast,Reliable,Trustworthy.After Sales Services are appreciable and consultation related website design and digital marketing are helpful.