Overview Of ISO Certification
What Is ISO Certification?
The International Organization for Standardization is an independent, non-governmental organization, the members of which are the standards organizations of the 168 member countries. It is the world’s largest developer of voluntary international standards and facilitates world trade by providing common standards between nations. Over twenty thousand standards have been set covering everything from manufactured products and technology to food safety, agriculture and healthcare. Use of the standards aids in the creation of products and services that are safe, reliable and of good quality. The standards help businesses increase productivity while minimizing errors and waste. By enabling products from different markets to be directly compared, they facilitate companies in entering new markets and assist in the development of global trade on a fair basis. The standards also serve to safeguard consumers and the end-users of products and services, ensuring that certified products conform to the minimum standards set internationally.
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- OHSAS 18001
- ISO 22000:2015
- ISO 27001:2015
Minimum Requirements for ISO Certification
- Prop. PAN Card
- SSI/Shop Act License
- TIN number/GST Number
- Partnership Deed
- Tin Number/GST Number
- MOA & AOA
- TIN Number/GST Number
Other Required Documents
- Sales Invoice- 2 copies of different clients & Months
- Purchase Invoice – 2 copies of different suppliers & Months
- Purchase Order/Work Order/Order Confirmation -2 copies
- Quotation to customers -2 copies
- Brochure Soft Copy or Profile of the applicant
- GST registration if applicable
- Food/Drug License copy(Applicable for ISO 22001 FSMS)
- Company profile/brochure (Xerox copy)
- Certificate of Incorporation
- FSSAI License (22001:2015 FSMS)
Steps involved in ISO Certification
Preparation of application
- Our Experts will call you and guide you about ISO Certification.
- Mahapreneur mail you required documents list.
- Mahapreneur collect all necessary documents.
Drafting of application
- Mahapreneur gather your information and documents and verify it.
- Mahapreneur prepare your application in prescribed format.
- Mahapreneur submit your application to concerning authorities.
- after processing of application concerned authority issue you ISO certification.
Get In Package
- ISO Certification
- 10% discount on Project Report & CMA Report Preparation
- Legal Support
- Support for HAACP and GMP
- Free Advertising & Lisiting On Mahapreneur.com
- Call on 9730252210 for more Information.
What our Customers say?
Mahapreneur.com provide us good services and guidance after incorporation of our firm. I Personally recommend do Startup Consultation from Mahapreneur.com
Fast,Reliable,Trustworthy.After Sales Services are appreciable and consultation related website design and digital marketing are helpful.